I did a shoot for the Bartender Olympics here in Milwaukee hosted by OnMilwaukee.com. A group of bartenders compete in events that involve the most ridiculous of tasks. For example stacking as many PBR cans as possible in a minute or making a drink while holding a shake weight. Haha, so I took a fun approach to it, by making these “athletes” feel like they were true competitors, complete with sweatbands. We didn’t even have to style them-they showed their personality & we made em look like champions! The Bartender Olympics will be held March 1st and along with it, our new issue of Two Cents MKE! In the printed magazine you’ll be able to see the full spread and all the contestants. I’ll link when it debuts! In the meantime, here are some of my favorites!
© 2012 Katie Donoghue. All rights reserved.
23 Feb Bookmark the permalink.
- New Post: Meet Kim! http://t.co/2g0Uc8dNPd 1 week ago
- New Post: New Lights, New Studio! http://t.co/IqJuk1UTwF 1 month ago
- New Post: 4th of July from the Lake! http://t.co/aOHRoytc9l 1 month ago
- New Post: Searching for the Auroras http://t.co/haZdHJgFjX 1 month ago
- New Post: Retro Pathfinder Camper | Food Truck Adventure | Style Shoot http://t.co/bLYmWrTg 7 months ago
← Older: Kim + Chris Menomonee Falls Wedding
Such a fun wedding! Kim & Chris were a blast and were full of energy and plenty of laughs throughout the day!
Newer: Backyard Sun Soaked Summer Wedding →
Congrats to Brian + Nicole on their beautiful wedding this past weekend! I couldn’t help but post a few of my favorites before giving you …